November 29, 2017 Welcome to the New MyDartLeague
W[dropcap]W[/dropcap]e’ve made a lot of progress on the site. We shifted gears a few months ago and decided to implement the browser based site before the iOS and Android apps. There are several reason for this. The primary being compatibility. We designed the site to be viewable on all platforms (PC monitor, tablet or smartphone). This gives us the opportunity to get the site off the ground and get you the league data and information that you want.
There are some cool new features that we would like to highlight. Some are live today and some are still in development but will be coming soon. Please explore the site. We would love to hear from you. Thanks for being a part of My Dart League.
[pullquote-left]“This is just a start. We look forward to building the site, the content and the data into something great. Thanks for being a part of it.”[/pullquote-left]
- Independent. Meaning, we can display stats from any league, any vendor and any location.
- Events. Upcoming dart related events for locations\operators using the MDL service can be publicized here, free of charge.
- Locations. New location pages with maps and information about your location. FREE advertising for your specials, happy hours etc. Another feature for MDL customers.
- How To. New How To post category which will answer several of your questions.
- Register. You can now register your team for an upcoming league right from your phone!
- STATS. This is in caps because it’s the best new feature (we think anyway) of the site. All your stats. Each week played. All searchable. All from the palm of your hand.
- Historical Leagues. Want to know how you threw on March 2nd in 2016? The historical stats database will allow you to see this info.
- Spotlight Players. From time to time we will pick a spotlight player. That players photo will appear on the front page. There will also be a bio page about that player.
- Spotlight Location. Like the spotlight player, we will showcase a location on the front page along with the locations MDL page.
- Odds. Yep, that’s right. Match odds. We have been working on and backtesting an algorithm that will calculate the odds on the match. While it’s not quite ready to implement, this will be a very fun feature during match play.
- Team Pages. As a team captain, soon you will be able to create and customize a team page. Choose a team logo or upload your own.
- Player Pages. A future update to MDL will allow each player to have their own player page. This will give you the ability to enter as much or as little info about yourself along with all of your individual stats.
- Media. We would like to incorporate in some additional media into the site. We are in the process of putting together all of the old league pictures to create a gallery. We also want to have more matches recorded and displayed.
This is just a start. We look forward to building the site, the content and the data into something great. Thanks for being a part of it.